Many people wanted to earn money from GOOGLE ADSENSE but they don’t know exactly how GOOGLE ADSENSE works and ADD GOOGLE ADS TO YOUR WEBSITE.
In this article, we will guide how you can ADD GOOGLE ADS TO YOUR WEBSITE and how you can earn money as more and more.
You have spent hours and hours writing your content and maintaining your website but still, you are not getting any income and enough money for your efforts. If you have a website with good and unique content so you can easily apply for the GOOGLE ADSENSE and ADD GOOGLE ADS TO YOUR WEBSITE.
LET’S DISCUSS WHAT IS GOOGLE ADSENSE
GOOGLE ADSENSE is an advertising network from where you can ADD GOOGLE ADS TO YOUR WEBSITE and it’s totally free and just show the advertisements on your website and from which you will earn money online. Advertisement banners are provided in different sizes and banners. There are many shapes and sizes of the banners and also simplified where you wanted to add the ad.
The best part of GOOGLE ADSENSE is that when you ADD GOOGLE ADS TO YOUR WEBSITE so you will get paid from the GOOGLE directly and you will NOT take care of your money and you don’t want to interact with the advertiser directly, all the things will sort from the GOOGLE side.
Google does all the things on its own when ADD GOOGLE ADS TO YOUR WEBSITE and ads now showing at your website so for this complete process, GOOGLE takes 32% of the ad rate and the remaining 68% will be for the publishers (YOU).
We will say that it is the easiest way to EARN MONEY FROM HOME.
GETTING PAID WHEN ADD GOOGLE ADS TO YOUR WEBSITE
There are various payment systems according to their bids and how you display the ads.
- CPC (CLICK PER COST)
- CPM (COST PER THOUSAND IMPRESSION)
- CPE (COST PER ENGAGEMENT)
4 STEPS TO ADD GOOGLE ADS TO YOUR WEBSITE
You are now familiar with the basic things of GOOGLE ADSENSE and how ads are served on your website now we will guide you on the easy steps to ADD GOOGLE ADS TO YOUR WEBSITE.
STEP 1 – BUILD YOUR SITE WITH GOOD CONTENT:
Your website should be fully furnished and completed, there should not be any page on your website which is incomplete. If you have such pages, just remove it or complete these pages before applying for the GOOGLE ADSENSE.
STEP 2 – MAKE YOUR WEBSITE IN COMPLIANCE:
If you want to ADD GOOGLE ADS TO YOUR WEBSITE, you should meet the criteria which GOOGLE sets. You just meet that criteria first.
Websites should be EASY TO NAVIGATE, menus and text should be in proper lineup and text should be in a single format and font size should also be the same. All the functionalities of the website should be working fine.
GOOGLE ADSENSE will NOT be approved for those websites who paid for PAID-TO-CLICK programs or any invalid traffic on your site just like from bots. If you get ADD GOOGLE ADS TO YOUR WEBSITE and then you do PAID-TO-CLICK programs and invalid traffic so, GOOGLE will block your AdSense too.
Google has the complete right to scan your website because google does not work with the websites which have 18+ content or have some Racism content. So you should clear with your content, there is a complete list we are sharing which you SHOULD NOT add.
- ADULT CONTENT
- SHOCKING CONTENT
- MALWARE or ADWARE
- HATEFUL CONTENT
- ALCOHOL, TOBACCO
You should NOT use these content or related to these contents if you use so your GOOGLE ADSENSE will never be approved.
STEP 3 – ADD GOOGLE ADS TO YOUR WEBSITE
Go to the GOOGLE ADSENSE website Home page. First, you will apply for the GOOGLE ADSENSE approval and when you approve then you will ADD GOOGLE ADS TO YOUR WEBSITE. Google will provide a CODE which you will place in your headers and if you are using WORDPRESS then you have to install a plugin for header and footer where you can add the code for GOOGLE ADSENSE.
After pacing the code provided by the GOOGLE ADSENSE, you can now again visit the GOOGLE ADSENSE website and click on the radio button which says. (Yes! I have pasted the code)
After submitting GOOGLE ADSENSE will check for the code as code is available or not and when it finds the code, it will say “Code Found”.
It will take 2 to 3 days to ADD GOOGLE ADS TO YOUR WEBSITE. Be patient and make your website SEO strong as more organic traffic increases the more money you will generate.
STEP 4 - HOW TO USE ADS IN YOUR CONTENT:
As many people get the ads on their websites but they actually don’t know how exactly they can place ads on their blogs. So here are some useful tips to generate more MONEY with GOOGLE ADSENSE.
- Place a banner ad on top of the website just below to the header.
- Use in article ads in which a rectangle ad you can place.
- If you are using WORDPRESS so you can use the right sidebar and place the ads over there.
Use just above the footer place for GOOGLE ADSENSE.
With that techniques you can easily Add Google ads to your website and earn with it.